Thursday, July 12, 2012

Balancing Act...

So a pregnant wife is not necessarily an emotionally stable wife.  Many may laugh at the fact that I’m just now figuring this out.  Perhaps I’m a slow learner but I knew we had arrived at pregnancy-land when my wife started crying over a commercial. 
I fully understand that her body has a lot going on at the moment, and I'm trying to help out in anyway possible.  Massaging legs and feet every night is what I've been told will help, at least by her.  I will try to keep this in mind and not complain, she's the one doing all of the work... 
I do have to make sure to choose my words carefully around the house.  A playful tease can quickly take a turn for the worse as hormones and emotions are tangled and intertwined into a fragile web of which sanity is caught and hangs delicately in the balance.  I will tread lightly…

No comments:

Post a Comment