Saturday, July 21, 2012

Awkward


Taking a look at some of these pics over at Awkwardfamilypictures.com, I'm pretty sure I speak for both my wife and I when I say that I don't think we'll be dressing my wife up for pictures when she's 8 months pregnant. Granted, it would be hilarious but still, I don't think we need further proof that we are complete dorks.

Can you image some of these pictures, framed and sitting on the mantel, especially when the kid is a teenager?  Actually that may be all the more reason to do it.

Some of these are a little hard to believe, I'm not sure how anyone could take these with a straight face. And the photographer, what is their role in this? Okay guys, looking good, now you, stick your finger in her belly button...that's it....great...got it!

Now I don't want to rule out props for us as a possibility, but the chances are slim. For the sake of this blog I will try to talk her into it, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment