Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Day

Finally it’s here.  Time to exercise our right to vote and, to be honest, move on with our lives.  Voting is great, a wonderful privilege that should never be taken for granted.  But this election started over a year ago with the barrage of ads and door knockers and political mailers, it has gone on for far too long and I think most would agree with me that it is time to put this thing to bed. 
So here's to voting, and no matter who wins, let's hope there are no riots, protests, recounts, or fraud. But it could get ugly, so buckle up. 

My wife has been sick for almost a week now so a day off couldn’t have come at a better time.  Hopefully she can get some much needed rest, but I know that she is too stubborn to spend too much time off of her feet.  Sometimes her stubbornness worries me, as many things do these days.  She calls me Marlin, from Finding Nemo, but I can’t help it, I worry about her and the baby.
Hopefully I’ll be able to lighten up once he comes along, but I doubt it.  I’ve been searching online for a bubble to put him in, I’ll let you know what I find. 

Happy Voting!

No comments:

Post a Comment