Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Happy Halloween


Some pictures from the pumpkin patch over the weekend.  The weather was perfect and it was pretty crowded.  Kids were everywhere, running, spitting, yelling, and throwing kernels of corn.  I held the little guy close, searching for danger in all directions.  I've come along way in nine months.  But still, as we climbed onto the trailer to take the tractor ride down to select our pumpkin, I was getting a little nervous.  But there were other babies, and my wife pat my knee and I relaxed enough to breath like a normal person.
I held the dude on my lap.  We sat next to another couple with a nine month old guy, and theirs even had teeth.  Little Simon sat on my lap, drooling and gumming away with jealousy.  I couldn’t help but compare.  They had about the same amount of hair, and I think Simon had him by an inch.  Not that it matters.  It was cool to see another baby his age, making the same sounds and chewing on his hands.  Good to know it's not just mine.



We took some pictures and grabbed a couple pumpkins for carving.   We skipped the corn maze.  Maybe next year.  It's hard to believe how big this guy has gotten already.  I'm making sure to pay attention, it's going so fast!

2 comments: