Sunday, October 21, 2012

Gifts From Grandma...

Recently, I received a text from Simon's Grandma Diane down in Texas titled Future Present for Simon. It seems that Grandma has quite the mishcievious notion of how how my son will pass his time.  I opened the link to find this contraption:
 
 
 
 
From the website: This is the snowball-hurling slingshot that brings snowball battles into the 21st century. A baseball-sized snowball is placed into the slingshot's muzzle, drawn back, and fired at opposing forces, helping to facilitate their hasty withdrawal or surrender.
 
That's right, what boy doesn't need a snowball slingshot?  I'll keep an eye on the mailbox for the BB gun and/or machete.  I can't wait to see what Grandpa has in mind....bottle rockets?  Or better yet how about live hand grenades?  I'm beginning to think that they are secretly bankrolling karma with sufficient ammunition to wage its battle against me.   
 
But I have to admit, that sling shot is pretty sweet...
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear! My disturbing philosophy about my role as a grandmother is now out in the open. LOL
    Grandma Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Anne, she has no idea what she's getting into!

    ReplyDelete