Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Found!

wedding band
I am happy to announce that my wedding ring has been found, placing me back in the good graces of my wife. The good news came when I received a call from a coworker who had found the ring that I lost two weeks ago while he was on vacation. 
Where was it you ask?  Safely tucked away at the bottom of a paper tray in the printer of course!  My wife is very pleased to say the least, and I’m happy I don’t have to shell out the extra cash for a new wedding band.  
But I may need to get this thing fitted, it’s loose and wobbly and I'm beginning to think I have shrunk. Without the slightest regard to what I was actually saying,I told my wife it must be due to the weight I’ve lost during the pregnancy.  This remark was not well received and may have negated any points I earned for finding the ring.  It seems that some of us take the long road to enlightenment...

No comments:

Post a Comment