Don’t only talk about your love. Practice love. The God kind includes patience, kindness, selflessness, humility, courtesy, forgiveness, fairness and trust. This kind of love reaps good results. If your dealings with your child are filtered through this mix of virtues, you child will know that he is loved, and will also learn how to love.
- He will see love in your smiles.
- He will feel love through your touch.
- He will taste love when you spoon-feed him.
- He will hear love through your tone of voice.
- He will smell love in the scent of your embrace.
- He will understand love the way you love his mother.