Saturday, December 15, 2012

Helping The Families


I’m not really sure what I can write that hasn’t been said already about the horrible act committed by yesterday’s murderer.  He is a thief, who has stolen the futures of his innocent victims, many of them small children. Nothing I can possible write or do will change that.  As an expectant father, yesterday's news of the school shooting in Connecticut left me feeling weak and powerless.  The older I get the less I understand about the world in which I live.  My heart and prayers are with the victims and their families.

The wonderful group of bloggers of which fortunate to be a part of have set up a donation to raise money for funeral costs for one particular family who lost their son to this terrible act.  Please go to any of the sites listed below if you would like to contribute.  




A Star for Ben

2 comments:

  1. I think we are all feeling similar in just being at a loss for words with this one and feeling a bit helpless, too. You said perfectly Pete.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing. You said it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete